Talk to an Immigration Expert: 289-387-4452

Canadian Experience Class

You may qualify to apply for permanent residence if,

  • You have one year of Canadian experience in a managerial (0), professional (A) or technical (B) occupation, and
  • You have proficiency in English at a level 5 or 7 depending of your occupation, and/or in French , supported by a language test, and
  • You plan to live in any province except for Quebec.

Education is not required in this program, but having the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report of your degree will help you score points, and maximize your possibilities to receive the Invitation to Apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system


You can also apply for Canadian Experience Class from outside Canada as long as you do it within a year after leaving the employment.


The EXPRESS ENTRY process applies to this program.


Let us take care of this process

Evaluate Your Possibilities

Client Success Stories

Make a Payment Now