Talk to an Immigration Expert: 289-387-4452

Family Class

You can sponsor your relatives if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and are at least 18 years old, and have sufficient income to support your relatives in Canada. Your spouse can co-sign your sponsorship application if your single income is not enough to meet the financial requirements.


The relatives you can sponsor are:

  • Spouse and dependants 19 years old or younger who are not married or in a common-law relationship, or dependants with disabilities.
  • Parents and grandparents.- There is a cap of 10,000 application to be processed in 2015. The SUPER VISA is an alternative, which allows your parents and grandparents to visit you for 2 years at a time. The visa is valid for 10 years.
  • Adopted children
  • Orphans brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces and grandchildren under 18 years old

Let us help you bring your loved-ones to Canada

Evaluate Your Possibilities

Client Success Stories

Make a Payment Now