Talk to an Immigration Expert: 289-387-4452

Restoration of Status

If you have lost your legal status in Canada because you have stayed longer than the authorized period, but not longer than 90 days, or you have not followed the conditions of your work permit or your study permit; you must apply for a restoration of status no later than 90 days after the infraction.


Do not jeopardize any future immigration applications; resolve your situation while time is still on your side.


Let us represent you in this time sensitive issue

Evaluate Your Possibilities

Client Success Stories

Make a Payment Now